Notice: name was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/ignite/single.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/ignite/template-parts/content.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Template_Loader::unsupported_theme_product_content_filter, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, WC_Shortcodes::product_page, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_template_single_price, wc_get_template, include('/themes/ignite/woocommerce/single-product/price.php'), WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress in /home/pe4tv91y4qzw/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5315
Ignite Your Business
- This book is for YOU! Whether you are a CEO, a junior manager, or a project team leader. Whether you have 1,000 staff or 3 staff, whether you are a product company or a services company. If you answered YES to some of the questions above, the important thing to know is that you are NORMAL. These are normal worries and fears and you are in the same position as millions of other people. What makes you different is that YOU have decided to take action, YOU want to grow your knowledge, YOU want to improve your skills, and YOU want to take action!
- The key is to achieve great things with, and through, other people. To inspire and lead your team brilliantly, to influence others effectively in pursuit of your goals, and to establish a robust system that ensures you stay at the leading edge in your industry.
- Why should you listen to me? This is the book I would have wanted to read thirty years ago. I have experience at senior levels in the world’s leading product company and a global services company. I have been involved in different countries and different cultures. I have worked with start-ups as well as corporates, and I have also worked with not-for-profit and charitable organisations.
- All of them have the same goal – to do the very best they can, with the resources that they have, in the shortest amount of time and in the most efficient way possible.
- I am also an imperfect human like us all. I have made mistakes, made bad decisions, made incorrect assumptions and delivered bad results. These are all part of our life and our learning, and I have also incorporated this learning into the book.
- If you are serious about business change – you can afford the time and expense to read and absorb this book, and I know that it will assist you in step changing your performance and reaching your goals